2. Please bring always with you your personal Camping pass that you received by the check-in desk and show it on request. Furthermore you must show it to the life guard assistant when you enter the swimming-pool and when you go in and out of the Camping.
1.The guests must hand over their identity card for registration and read the “internal Camping Rules”.
3. Visitors can enter the camping only to foot from 7.00 am to 22.00 pm, but before the must hand over an identification document at the reception, who authorizes the entrance with a bracelet and they must pay the regular daily amount for visitors. People take by surprised without authorisation in the Camping, will be reported for house breaking according to the law art. 614 of the penal code.
4. The Management reserve the right, on its unquestionable judgement, not to admit undesirable guests or quests in excessive number.
5. The office hours and the opening hours of the camping-service are shown directly on the different buildings. Cash desk: form 09.00 am to 12.00 am and from 04.00 pm to 07.00 pm. Cash deposits and withdrawals can be made only when the cash desk is open.
6. Each guest must take care of the thinks of his propriety. The management is not responsible for any reason for the los or theft of valuables.
7. Departures and arrivals are regulated in order of the displayed times. On the departure day, guests must leave their pitches before 12.00am After this time another day will be charged. Bungalows must be vacant before 10.00 am.
8. Camping pitches and bungalows will always be assigned by the Management. Please pay attention by putting up tends or positioning caravans or parking cars; these operations must never cause problems to other campers moving around the campsite.
9. It is forbidden to anchor curtain or covering with wire directly on the trees. It is forbidden do change the status of the ground. It is forbidden to build up fences or similar.
10. The pitches must be completely cleaned at the day of departure.
11. Electrical connections will be provided only for those who have a suitable EEC standard cable and plug. It is forbidden to install or use any kind of non-standard floodlight, which is not indicated on at the campsite lighting plan.
12. Cars must be parked in the car parking and inside the camping place must be driven very slowly. The car recognizing sticker must always be visible.
13. The entrance gate will be closed from 01.00 p.m. to 04.00p.m. and from 11.30 p.m. to 07.00 a.m. During this time it is forbidden to enter or exit the Campsite with any motor vehicle. From 02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m. it’s silence time; for this reason all the loud activities such as packing or unpacking tents, listen to loud radios or TV, washing dishes by the restrooms buildings, etc. are forbidden. Who disturbs will be sent down from the Camping.
14. It is not allowed to damage plants or campsite equipments. It is also forbidden to dig ditches around tents, pour hot or salt water on the ground, start open air fires. The Management is not responsible for damages caused by falling trees, branches or other damages caused by unforeseeable events. The use of grill is submitted by the Management. The use of grill is subordinated buy the premise of the direction and anyway it is admitted only with a bucket of water near the grill.
15. Children must always be accompanied when using the camping-services and facilities, the swimming-pool or toilets etc. Parents are responsible for their children. The direction declines any responsibility.
16. Dogs are allowed only in the assigned area. They must be kept on a leash. Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pets. Pets must be led outside the camping for their daily needs.
17. In reference to art. 4, paragraph 1 to the 2010 bathing order (activities on the beach, Abruzzo Coast), the owners and beach managers decided that animals till 6-7 kg max. have beach access.
18. During the night it’s forbidden to stay on the beach, any damage to person or propriety will be charged to those who don’t observe the ban and are still on the beach.
19. Paper and garbage must be collected in the containers located by the Market or by the entrance of the Camping.
20. We dissuade the children the use of bikes during the evening hours because it is dangerous
21. the correspondence must be collected personally from an adult at the reception. Arriving phone calls will be recorded in the reception and communicated by the staff personally if the interested people asks for it. The loud-speaker will be used only for urgent calls.
22. Each infectious disease must be communicated immediately to the management of the camping.
23. For boats or surfs you can use the northern area of the beach; please remember that you can start the engine only 500 meters away from the coast as disposition of the harbour-master’s office.
24. Guests who haves visitors in entrance or exit, must commutate it as legal disposition at the check in, handing out or take back the bracelet, and they must be sure that the movement will be registered on the guests stay. Otherwise, al the movements who are not communicated will be considered as present in the Camping and charged on the amount of the stay.
25. Entrance to the campsite implies the full observance of these “REGULATOIONS” which my be integrated by additional rules and regulations which the Management find to be appropriate, in order to run the Campsite in the best possible way.
26. All the staff is authorised to tell guests to respect these regulations and to inform the Management of any unobserved rules cases. Anyone breaking the regulations will be asked to leave the campsite immediately.
Art. 6: RESPONSABILITIES
Camping Management is not responsible for the following:
- theft of valuable and precious objects which have not been deposited in the camping safe
- theft of personal objects left unguarded
Art. 7: VISITORS & DAILY GUESTS
- Management reserves the right to allow entrance to visitors and daily guests.
- Resident guests need to inform the management about the arrival of their guests or visitors before their arrival..
- Visitors and daily guests need to leave their valid I.D. at the reception office until they leave the village.
- Visitors and daily guests are subject to entrance fees.
No visitors are allowed in the village after 9:00pm (except for Restaurant customers)
Art. 8: YOUNGER GUESTS
- People under 18 are not allowed to enter alone the camp site. An adult must be with them and will be legally responsible for them.
- Kids under 8 must to be with an adult when using the different services, facilities and toilets.
Art. 9: MAIL
- The mail recipient needs to pick up his/her mail at the reception office.
- Uncollected mail will be sent back to the sender after 7 days.
Art. 10: RESPONSIBILITIES
- Camping Management is not responsible for the following:
- theft of valuables and precious objects which have not been deposited in the camping safe
- theft of personal objects left unguarded
- any damages caused by other guests, circumstances beyond control, natural calamities, insects, diseases and epidemics (including plants), and other causes which do not directly depend on the Camping staff negligence
Art. 11: GARBAGE & RECYCLING
- Guests must place their garbage inside the waste disposals placed nearby the camping internal streets.
- Recycling is mandatory inside Camping Spina Village: paper, plastic and glass must be placed inside the special containers located by the beach street, behind the restaurant and in southern area of the village.
Art. 12: CAMPING
- Camping pitches are always assigned by Management.
- Tents and caravans’ parking must be done following Management’s guide lines.
- For no reason tents and caravans can obstruct the domestic circulation
Art. 13: IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO:
- Dig waterways around tents or caravans
- Leave rubbish by the camping pitch or outside the containers
- Pour any kind of liquids (except water) on the ground
- Light outdoor fires
- Wash cars or any other vehicle outside of the dedicated area
- Attach canvases to the trees
- Modify ground’s conditions and appearance
- Put up fences around the pitch (unless approved by the Management)
- Use more than one plug per electrical connection per pitch. Guests who do not respect this rule will be asked to leave the campsite.
- Have more than one gas unit per pitch
Art. 14. REMINDERS:
- Bungalows and mobilhomes are available for guests after 5:00pm
- Guests are requested to leave bungalows and mobilhomes returning the keys at the reception desk before 10 am of the departure day.
- Campers are requested to leave the pitch before 12:00pm of the departure day. In case of delay without previous communication to Management, guests will be charged with an additional daily fee
- From 1:00pm to 3:00pm and from midnight to 7:00am, it is “silence time”: any activity which might disturb the quiet of the campsite such as:
- put up tents
- use radio or TV sets
- drive any kind of motor vehicles inside the camping
- enter or exit the village with any kind of motor vehicle (the gate is closed)
- it is strictly forbidden.
Please note that:
Electrical connections must match the EEC plugs and cables’ standards.
Linen and cloths, pots and pans must be washed only in the appropriate sinks located outside of the restrooms areas (no laundry or dish washing during silence time )
In case of any kind of infectious disease, guests are kindly requested to immediately inform the management.
Art. 15. DOGS
- Dogs must be declared at check-in. Dogs’ owners will be given a bungalow or pitch in the dogs’ owners dedicated area.
- Dogs with no vaccination certificate cannot be allowed inside the camping.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and muzzled.
- Dogs’ owners are responsible for any damage caused by their animals.
- According to law, dogs’ owners must take care of their animals and clean after them. In case these rules are not respected, a summon will be issued (from 50,00 up to 250,00 Euros)
- Dog allowed maximum 20 kg
Camping Management reserves the right to force out those guests who, one way or another, infringe the camp site ’s regulations or disturb the quiet and harmony of the Camping community.
ENTRANCE TO THE CAMPSITE INVOLVES THE ACCEPTANCE AND OBSERVANCE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED REGULATION.
ALL CAMPSITE STAFF’ REGULARLY VERIFIESTHAT CAMPSITE GUIDELINES ARE FOLLOWED
AND REPORT TO MANAGEMENT ANY INFRINGEMENT.